Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Planning causing you a headache!

The season of rushing to get everything done QUICKLY is here and I'm starting to feel overwhelmed. I have gifts to buy or finish making, food to make, cards to send, gifts to wrap, not to mention my normal to do list. In addition I have an ankle injury which is slowing me down and making me grumpy.

I'm trying to look on the optimistic side of things. This injury is MAKING me slow down. I have been on the run, not really sitting down to take time for myself (besides Zumba) in months. Now that I can't get my groove on in exercise class I'm feeling overwhelmed by the stressors of my life. I have been trying to find other things to help me relax and replenish my soul. However, sitting still is getting to me. I was really enjoying dance my frustrations away to music I normally don't listen too.

What do you do to relax??? I need some ideas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment