Sunday, April 22, 2012

Meal plan 4/23

It's feels like its been quite a long time since I've written a post. I haven't really been in the mood. Our family had a rough week last week. We decided to put our dog, Sam down. He was my dog for 15 years. He was having lots of issues for months and was in pain. It was an awful decision, but I feel at peace knowing he isn't suffering anymore. 
He was such a good sport!

This week for dinner:

Monday- chicken saltimbocca with sautéed spinach
Tuesday- French onion, French dip, grilled cheese with a salad
This is an idea Rob and I had. I'll let you know how it goes and a recipe to boot...
Wednesday - pasta with spinach in a roasted pepper pesto
Thursday- roasted chicken thighs, broccoli, and rice
Friday- mushroom barley risotto
Saturday breakfast- sausage strata
Saturday dinner- leftovers
Sunday- Alfredo pasta with tomatoes and chicken

No comments:

Post a Comment