Sunday, April 1, 2012

Menu Plan 4/2

I really can't believe it's April and Easter for that matter. I feel like it was just September and Maddie was going into her four year old preschool program; now I'm closer to her entering kindergarten than I feel comfortable with. Really?!?! I just gave birth to her. I think it's time for another baby. I'm slightly jealous of the women around me who are pregnant. I'm not sure if that means I really want another baby or I just want the one I have to stay young.

I have has lots to do this week, appointments with doctors who will hopefully give me clearance to Zumba, class parties, and prepping for Easter dinner and my mother in laws birthday. It should be a fun filled week, which will go too quickly. Next time I realize how much time has passed and the quickness of said time, it will be Labor Day.
 
 
Mon Apr 2 
Salmon, asparagus, rice
Tue Apr 3 
Stuffed shells and salad
Wed Apr 4 
Pork in a mushroom sauce and noodles, broccoli
Thu Apr 5 
Shrimp tacos with citrus slaw and black bean salad
Fri Apr 6 
man pleasing chicken, rice, and broccoli
Sat Apr 7 
Pork roll, egg and cheese sandwiches
 
leftovers This recurring event is part of a series.
Sun Apr 8 
Ham, asparagus, mashed potatoes, deviled eggs,, birthday cake

No comments:

Post a Comment