Sunday, February 5, 2012

Meal Plan 2/5

I just realized while watching the commercials during the Superbowl, that I have neglected to report our meal plan for the week.  This week we are trying a few new recipes that I have been eager to try; one is the skinny chicken rollatini and the other is the pasta with a broccoli sauce from the latest issue of the  Rachael Ray magazine. I'll let you know how both are on Wednesday Night. Maybe even with some pictures. Well got to get back to this close game, not that I even know anything about football.
 
 
Mon Feb 6 
Chicken Caesar salad
 
Tue Feb 7 
 
Wed Feb 8 
Pasta with a broccoli sauce 
Thu Feb 9 
Minestrone
 
Fri Feb 10 
Eating at a friends house for a birthday celebration
Sat Feb 11 
 
Eggs, bacon 
Dinner at Church 
 
Sun Feb 12 
leftovers This recurring event has been changed and is no longer part of a series.

No comments:

Post a Comment