Monday, February 27, 2012

Meal Plan 2/27

Change is hard for me to handle. It takes me awhile to adjust to a new schedule, if that means shopping on a Tuesday instead of my usual Monday or even a new idea takes me a moment to get use too.

This weekend we experienced some changes that are going to take all of us some time to wrap our heads around. This changed caused my whole weekend to have to adjust and delayed me into doing my normal Saturday night rituals.

This weeks meal plan is chock full of comfort food which is what we need here.

Mon Feb 27 
Chicken saltimbocca, baby spinach mixed in some pasta <- this is favorite in our house
Tue Feb 28 
Raviolis with broccoli,
Wed Feb 29 
Bulgogi, rice, broccoli <- you have to try this, so easy and so delicious
Thu Mar 1 
Chicken noodle soup
Fri Mar 2 
Lasagna
Sat Mar 3 
Ham and cheese omlettes
 
leftovers This recurring event is part of a series.
Sun Mar 4 

No comments:

Post a Comment