Saturday, March 3, 2012

Menu Plan 3/5


Last week's emotional week of comfort food help nourish my body and soul, the retail therapy didn't hurt either. This I'm back to the normal plan. The Salmon Cobb burgers are a favorite of mine. I also like to make guacamole to slather all over the bun. YUM! 
 
The vegetable stuffed cannelloni is a new recipe. The base recipe is good, but I think I'll be making a bunch of changes starting with the noodle. Shells are on sale this week and are easier to stuff so I'll be using them. I also won't be using heavy cream or sherry. I will make a regular bechamel sauce instead to top off the shells.

 

Mon Mar 5 
Salmon Cobb burgers, asparagus, salad
Tue Mar 6 
Clams and linquine
Wed Mar 7 
Turkey breast, stuffing, green beans
Thu Mar 8 
Beefaroni
Fri Mar 9 
Sat Mar 10 
Pancakes
 
leftovers This recurring event is part of a series.for dinner
Sun Mar 11 vegetable-stuffed-cannelloni

No comments:

Post a Comment