Saturday, January 7, 2012

Meal Plan 1/9/12

With life back to normal and kids on their regular schedule, this week is business as usual. 
  • Monday - I have an orthopedic doctors' appointment to see how badly I have torn my Achilles heel.  Then I am helping my close friend make her daughters 1st birthday outfit. 
  • Tuesday - Maddie and I are heading to the Discovery Museum and then Maddie has dance class. 
  • Wednesday - I am going to New York City to see the Rachael Ray show.  I'm super excited about going, just concerned if I'm going to be walking the city in a boot or cast... I know it's magical, right?
  • Thursday and Friday seem to be calm and relaxing days, but hey anything is possible.
This weeks menu plan is:
Mon Jan 9
Basil tomato grilled cheese with tomato soup
Tue Jan 10
Roast chicken, stuffing, asparagus
Wed Jan 11
Steak and peppers tacos, rice, and broccoli
Thu Jan 12
Sausage and lentil soup
Fri Jan 13
Rigatoni D (using the leftover chicken) and salad
Sat Jan 14
French toast casserole

leftovers This recurring event is part of a series.
Sun Jan 15
Chicken Caesar salad

No comments:

Post a Comment