Sunday, May 20, 2012

Oh yeah, meal plan 5/20

I really have been slacking on meal plan blogging and actually doing it for my family... What is that about? I have been trying to do to much and I'm experiencing some burnout.

So today I decided to go through my pinterest board and make meals I have been wanting to try but I kept forgetting about.  Click through to my board if you would like the recipes.


Mon May 21 
soft shell crab sandwiches with a salad
 
Tue May 22 
Sausage, egg and asparagus pizza
 
Wed May 23 
Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps
 
Thu May 24 
Korean-Style Chicken or Pork Noodle Bowls
 
Fri May 25 
sloppy joes, broccoli
Sat May 26 
 
breakfast burritos with sausage
 
Sun May 27 
pesto pasta with chicken sausage and roasted brussels sprouts.

2 comments:

  1. Crab sandwiches sound delicious!! How did they turn out?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were delicious! Maddie wasn't sure about eating a whole crab, she ate half. Not bad for a four year old.

      Delete