Sunday, December 18, 2011

Meal Plan for 12/18/11

It's going to be a crazy week here. We have tons going on and we are still dealing with sicknesses. Maddie is "hopefully" getting over this virus that has running through her system since Wednesday. Rob has a cold and I'm finally feeling better, just in time to be stressed that Christmas is a week away and there is still TONS to do.

Tomorrow is Maddie's Pollyanna party at school. Tuesday, I have my last MOPS meeting of the semester and it should be a fun one with a white elephant gift exchange. Wednesday is Maddie's school Christmas play and we are donating the toys she purchased at the beginning of the Advent to mom's at our church who are in need of gifts for their children. Thursday we are planning on heading over into Philadelphia to see the Macy's Light show, the Dickens Village, and if the weather cooperates we will head over to the Christmas Village in LOVE park.  Friday we are attending an early Christmas eve service at church. WOW it really is A LOT! Plus, Maddie and I are working on the last of crafts.

So in light of the crazy week here is our meal plan. I'm keeping it simple so I don't lose my mind.

Monday- leftovers for Maddie and I since Rob will be out at an event.
Tuesday- Pad Thai
Wednesday- Meatball sandwiches and Caesar salad
Thursday- Grilled Cheese and tomato soup
Friday- Lasagna
Saturday-We are eating out with Rob's parents
Sunday- Homemade Belgian waffles with sausage gravy for breakfast; dinner is Seafood Bisque, Rib Roast, mashed potatoes, and asparagus, for dessert I'm thinking a blueberry apple crisp

2 comments:

  1. my goodness, when do you get some sleep or a minute to yourself. you go girl-this blog is fantastic. really like it.

    keep it up.

    mrs. k.

    ReplyDelete